It is a really good idea to back up your data before performing maintenance on your system . If a file or program is accidentally deleted, or damaged it can be recovered. If a registry file is affected your computer may not boot properly. Recovery is relatively simple when the system is properly backed up.
designed by barrypenly ® www.sctechhelper.com
- Improve the overall performance of your computer
- Make more room on your hard drive
- Lighten the work load of your processor
Tuneup Includes but is not limited to:
- Complete Virus/Malware Scan
- Remove unneeded data related to Internet browsers
- Adjust settings for max performance
- Assure maximum start-up speed
- Remove unneeded files & programs
- Clean computer board, cpu, etc.
- Defragment hard drive (s)
- Setup system restore (if needed)
- Check/repair the system registry
Interested in learning more?
St Cloud TECHhELPER value priced for you-$19.99